Key points of maintenance of intermediate frequency furnace (induction furnace)
1. First, it is necessary to stop every week or half a month to check all the performance of the machine, so as to know the condition of the equipment in time. The following are the inspection steps.
2. In order for the machine to perform well at work, it must be: (1)Use a temperature gun to observe the temperature of the thyristor and the RC resistor and the operating temperature of the grading resistor. The temperature measurement time is divided into three stages: The first temperature measurement is about one-third of the power of the machine running the first furnace, and the temperature is measured after 5 to 10 minutes. The second time is when the steel is almost full, and then measured again.The third time at the end of the smelting, it is also the temperature measurement in the case of the last furnace of the day at full power.The above three temperature measurements need to be recorded in order to find problems and solve problems in time.(2) Check if the screws of the cable are loose.(3) The power supply pump and the furnace water pump must be turned on before starting the machine every day.(4) The furnace body cable is kept clean and free of iron filings and metal objects.
3. Before running the equipment, the pump must be turned on for 10 minutes in advance to observe whether there is any water leakage and water seepage if it is found, so as not to affect the production.
4. If the machine detects an abnormal temperature of the thyristor, it should check the cause immediately. Check whether the water flow is not enough due to the blockage of the water pipe, or the dirt is blocked in the thyristor sleeve.
5. If it is found that the resistance temperature of the rectifying resistor is obviously different from other resistors, it should be checked immediately whether the capacitor is open or the resistor is damaged. Generally, the reactor will be obviously shaken when it is turned on.
6. When checking maintenance every week or every half month, please pay attention to: (1) Whether there is any drop in the above-mentioned slot on the inverter resistance protection to avoid short circuit and non-inductive resistance and burn out the KK tube. If you find it, you can tie it with a tie. (2) The screws of the equipment and the water card should be tightened once a week to avoid damage caused by falling or loosening. (3) Observe the hydraulic hydraulic oil once a week for insufficient performance. Generally, at least 80% of the oil should be maintained. (4) Look at the place, some manufacturers have lower water quality. Please do a good job in the water distributor of the medium frequency power supply. If there is serious, please do a water dispenser to replace it with the whole time. It is strictly forbidden to weld on one machine after disassembling one nozzle. This can seriously affect the production schedule and bring unnecessary time loss. The water distributor is usually replaced once every 3 months for an open water system. If you are fully enclosed, try to replace it once every six months to once a year.
7. The cleaning of the pipe sleeve is generally carried out in a water pipe jacket with a concentration of 20% diluted hydrochloric acid for 10 minutes to 15 minutes. Generally, after washing, it must be used once with 100% water and dried with compressed air, so as not to let the hydrochloric acid rot the tube sleeve.
8. Hydraulic maintenance points: Use hydraulic oil to pay attention to the cleanliness of the oil and the amount of oil. It is generally necessary to replace the hydraulic oil once every six months and clean the filter once a month. Note that there are two strainers inside the hydraulic station. Do not work at the bottom of the hydraulic station. Be sure to place it on the shelf inside the hydraulic station to prevent the iron filings inside the hydraulic station from entering the hydraulic pump and damaging the pump.